The Web Time Entry (WTE) system gives EMU employees a better way to report, track, review, and pay employee wages. This system is designed to reduce employee errors and make it more convenient for them to report their time. Employees can record their hours and make corrections to their time sheets or leave reports from anywhere via the Internet.
Once you have logged in to My.Emich can navigate to the Self Service channel located on the Employee
tab to open your leave report.
- Navigate to the Employee Services menu. See Employee Services Menu Overview for more information.
- Click the Leave Report link.
Note:Approvers, Superusers, and Proxies, you must first click the Access my Time Sheet button and the Select button before the Position Selection page is displayed.
- Open the Summary page. See Accessing the Summary Page for more information.
- The Position Selection page is displayed. Click the appropriate Title and Department button.
Note: Some EMU employees have more than one job/position or are paid from more than one account. These employees will need to submit separate time sheets for each job
- Click the Pay Period and Status pull-down arrow and select the desired pay period.
Note: You can also view the status of your time sheets from this field.
- Click the Leave Report button.
Note: The Leave Report page is displayed.