School of Information Security and Applied Computing
202 K Roosevelt Hall
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- M.S. in Computer Science, University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- B.S. in Computer Science, Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Amman, Jordan
Interests and Expertise
- Computer and Network Security
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning
- CS 206: Introduction to Computer Science II (Data Structure)
- CS 230: Programming Languages
- CS 318: Introduction to Computer Organization
- M. Abualkibash, A. Mahmood and S. Moslehpour, "A near real-time, parallel and distributed adaptive object detection and retraining framework based on AdaBoost algorithm," High Performance Extreme Computing Conference (HPEC), 2015 IEEE, Waltham, MA, 2015, pp. 1-8.
- M. Abualkibash and A. Mahmood, "Improved pruning algorithms in multiscale real-time object detection," Systems, Applications and Technology Conference (LISAT), 2015 IEEE Long Island, Farmingdale, NY, 2015, pp. 1-7.
- Munther Abualkibash, Ahmed ElSayed, Ausif Mahmood, “Highly Scalable, Parallel and Distributed AdaBoost Algorithm using Light Weight Threads and Web Services on a Network of Multi-Core Machines”, International Journal of Distributed & Parallel Systems, vol. 4, p. 29, May 2013.
- ElSayed, Ahmed, Munther Abualkibash, and Ausif Mahmood, “Improved Eigenface Algorithm for Large DataSets using Hierarchical Dissimilar Subgrouping”, Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition, vol. 2, p. 579, July 2012.
- Munther H. Abualkibash and Khaled Elleithy, “Cloud Computing: The Future of IT Industry”, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC), Vol.3, No.4, pp. 1 -12, July 2012.