- Q. Hu and R. P. Joshi (2017), Comparative Evaluation of Transmembrane Ion Transport Due to Monopolar and Bipolar Nanosecond, High-Intensity Electroporation Pulses, J. Appl. Phys. 122, 034701 (2017); doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4994310
- Q. Hu and Joshi, R. P. (2016). Cell Electroporation Modeled Using Voronoi Networks.
Handbook of Electroporation
, Springer, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-26779.
- K. Yelamarthi, T. Kaya, B. DeJong, D. Chen, Q. Hu, F. Cheng (2013), An Engineering Research Program for High School Science Teachers: Feedback and Lessons Learned from the Pilot Implementation, The Technology Interface International Journal¸13, no.2, 49-60.
- Liu, J., Fan, J., Zeng, T., Zhang, Z., Hu, Q., Li, B. (2013). Evaporation dynamics of water droplet on nano/microstructured polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane-based hybrid polymers. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 394, 386–393.
Hu, Q., Zhang, Z., Qiu, H., Kong, M. G., Joshi, R. P. (2013). Physics of nanoporation and water entry driven by a high-intensity, ultrashort electrical pulse in the presence of membrane hydrophobic interactions. Physical Review E, 87, 032704.
- Liu, J., Fan, J., Zhang, Z., Hu, Q., Zheng, T., Li, B. (2013). Nano/Microstructured Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes–based Hybrid Copolymers: Morphology Evolution and Surface Characterization.
- R.P. Joshi, Q. Hu, "Role of Electropores on Membrane Blebbing - A Model Energy-based Analysis," Journal of Applied Physics, 112 (6), 2012.
- R.P. Joshi, Q. Hu, "Evolution Dynamics of Pore Sizes, Cell Volume, Ionic Concentrations Following High-Voltage Pulsing," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2012.
- R.P. Joshi, Q. Hu, "Case for Applying Sub-nanosecond High-intensity, Electrical Pulses to Biological Cells," IEEE on Biomedical Engineering, 58(10), pp. 2860-2866, 2011.
- Q. Hu, R. P. Joshi, “Model Evaluation of Changes in Electrorotation Spectra of Biological Cells After nsPEF Electroporation”, IEEE on. Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 17(6), pp. 1888-1894, 2010.
- R. P. Joshi, Q. Hu, “Analysis of Plasma Membrane Permeabilization Mechanics and Pore Shape Due to Ultrashort Electrical Pulsing”, Med. Biol. Eng. Comput., 48(9), 837-844, 10
Hu, O. Fadiran, W. Li, R. P. Joshi, “Dielectrophoresis and Electrorotation of Spheroidal cells after nsPEF Induced Electroporation”, The 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (IEEE), Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/ICBBE.2010.5514999, pp.1-4, 2010
Hu, Q., R.P. Joshi, and A. Beskok, "Model Study of Electroporation Effects on the Dielectrophoretic Response of Spheroidal Cells," Journal of Applied Physics, 106, 024701, 2009
Hu, Q., R.P. Joshi, "Analysis of Intense, Subnanosecond Electrical Pulse-Induced Transmembrane Voltage in Spheroidal Cells with Arbitrary Orientation," IEEE on Biomedical Engineering, 1617-1626, 2009
Hu, Q., R.P. Joshi, "Transmembrane voltage analyses in spheroidal cells in response to an intense ultrashort electrical pulse," Virtual Journal of Biological Physics Research - membrane biophysics 2, 2009
Hu, Q., R.P. Joshi, "Transmembrane voltage analyses in spheroidal cells in response to an intense ultrashort electrical pulse," Physical Review E 79, 011901, 2009
- Joshi, R.P., Mishra, A., Hu, Q., Schoenbach, K.H., Pakhomov, A., “Self-Consistent Analyses for Potential Conduction Block in Nerves by an Ultra-Short, High-Intensity Electric Pulse,” Physical Review E 75, 061906, 2007
- Joshi, R. P., Nguyen, A., Sridhara, V., Hu, Q., Nuccitelli, R., and Schoenbach, K. H., "Simulations of Intra-Cellular Calcium Release Dynamics in Response to a High-Intensity, Ultra-short Electric Pulse,” Physical Review E 75, 041920, 2007