The 2017–18 application submission is now closed. The 2018–19 application will be posted in October 2017.
- View the available scholarships [PDF] and choose which ones you'd like to apply for.
- Download the scholarship application [PDF] and fill it out completely. Please make sure that any scholarship you would like to be considered for is listed on your application.
- Prepare a resume for submission with the application.
- Some scholarships may require a personal statement, references, etc. Be sure these are included in your packet.
- After gathering all your materials, deliver them personally to the dean's office at 109 Sill Hall. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once the application packet is received and checked for accuracy by the dean's office, it will be forwarded for review.
- Award recipients will be notified by the College of Technology Dean's office when finalized.
- The names and applications of individuals selected to receive awards will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Aid for final verification and transfer of funds to the student's EMU account.