The Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience (CSIE) is a STEM-related program that connects students with faculty and with community projects through an integrated science curriculum. CSIE also offers a book loan program (for CSIE course textbooks) and free tutoring/mentoring for students.
Contact the Program:
~ Office Location and Hours: 501A Science Complex, open 10 am to 2 pm (M-F)
~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Phone: 734.487.0281
~ Find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/csieactivity
Register now for the FALL 2016 CSIE courses:
- CSIE 150L: Cyanobacteria (CRN 15613) - download flyer
- CSIE 177: Learning How to Learn (CRN 15838) - download flyer
- CSIE 177: Scientific Presentation (CRN 11768) - download flyer
- CSIE 178: Introduction to Physics and Engineering (CRN 14640) - download flyer
Check out the current CSIE courses for Winter 2016:
- CSIE 277: Coaching Science Olympiad (CRN 28025) - download flyer
- NURS 500: Advanced Pathophysiology (CRN 25867) - download flyer
Learn more about making the connections between your classes. Work directly with professors in small sections.
Check out the EMU STEM-a-thon!
Learn more about an innovative program for science, technology, engineering and mathematics scholars.