Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience
The Creative Scientific Inquiry Experience (CSIE) is a STEM-related program funded by the U.S. Department of Education that connects students with faculty and with community projects through an integrated science curriculum. CSIE also offers a book loan program (for CSIE course textbooks) and free tutoring/mentoring for students.
Contact the CSIE Program:
- Office Location and Fall Hours: 126 Science Complex, open 10 am to 3 pm (M-Th)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 734.487.0281
- Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/csie.info
Check out our tutoring and office hours: CSIE Schedule.
STEM-a-Thon! FREE summer program - (download flyer)
- CSIE 177L2: Scientific Presentation (CRN 15426)
- CSIE 178L2: Intro to Physics & Engineering (CRN 15427)
- CSIE 150L2: Cyanobacteria in the Huron River (CRN 13529)
- CSIE 178L2: Scientific Learning (CRN 15428)
- CSIE 177L2: Exploring STEM Careers (CRN 15484)
⇒ ⇒ DONATE "CSIE Endowment #02362" ⇐⇐