How to Enroll
So, you have checked your prerequisites and you’re ready to enroll!
All New Students should ask your academic advisor at the Academic Advising Center, in 301 Pierce Hall, to enroll you in the CSIE of your choice. Honors students should speak with the Honors College advisors in Wise Hall to enroll.
Current EMU Students
1. Go to your my.emich account.
2. Click on Student Tab
3. Click on FOCUS button to enlarge the Menu and Speed the Registration
4. Main menu click Student Services & Financial Aid
5. Then click on Registration.
6. Select the semester and submit.
7. Go to Add or Drop classes.
8. Enter ALL CRNS on Add Classes Worksheet and Submit.
IF ERROR : Double Check Numbers are correct and reenter.
Call: (734)487-0281 -or- E-mail: email@example.com
To learn more about going to EMU, please contact the Admissions office at 800.GO-TO-EMU or visit http://www.emich.edu/admissions/