Corporate Partnerships & Impact
The EMU Foundation helps build a stronger community by forging robust partnerships between corporations and various EMU colleges and programs. The Foundation also solicits funds on behalf of the University and manages donations to help academic areas of need. These include student scholarships, academic programs, facility enhancements and faculty research. The Foundation coordinates all fundraising activities and events undertaken by individual EMU units.
What We Can Do
The Foundation creates new, mutually beneficial relationships with our corporate partners, matching their objectives with university priorities. Corporate partners engage with Eastern through student and alumni talent, faculty expertise, new technologies and high-tech facilities, continuing education, entrepreneur support, strategic giving opportunities and customized philanthropic programs matching corporate objectives and boosting company visibility.
Our Track Record
Businesses and corporations experience a variety of benefits through EMU partnerships:
- Engagement with students and faculty through event sponsorships
- Inclusion in research and development initiatives
- Integration of coursework to fulfill the needs of local businesses
- Opportunities for employee professional development
- Mutually beneficial giving opportunities increasing corporate visibility and outreach
Need More Information?
If you have questions or need more information, please submit the form below. The EMU Business Link team will review your request and provide the best resource to assist you.