Number 1 (Winter 1996)
· Fischlin, Daniel. "'Counterfeiting God': James VI (I) and the Politics of Daemonologie (1597)"
· Perkins, Pam. "Playfulness of the Pen: Bage and the Politics of Comedy"
· Gomel, Elana. "The Body of Parts: Dickens and the Poetics of Synecdoche"
· Fontana, Ernest. "Rossetti's 'St. Agnes of Intercession' as Metaphysic Narrative Fragment"
· Harding, James M. "The Signification of Arabella's Missile: Feminine Sexuality, Masculine Anxiety and Revision in Jude the Obscure"
Number 2 (Spring 1996)
· Smith, R. McClure. "'I don't dream about it anymore': The Textual Unconscious in Jean Rhys Wide Sargasso Sea"
· Doherty, Gerald. "Ars Erotica or Scientia Sexualis?: Narrative Vicissitudes in D. H. Lawrence's Women in Love"
· Plate, Liedeke. "'I came from a woman': Writing, Gender, and Authorship in Helene Cixous's The Book of Promethea"
· Arnold, David L. "There Is No Such Thing as 'Was'"
· Nicol, Bran J. "Anticipating Retrospection: The First-Person Retrospective Novel and Iris Murdoch's The Sea, the Sea"
Number 3 (Fall 1996)
· Bratach, Anne. "Following the Intrigue: Aphra Behn, Genre, and Restoration Science"
· Camargo, Sandra. "Face Vale and the Value of Face in Les Liaisions dangereuses: The Rhetoric of Form and the Critic's
· Pollock, Lori. "(An)Other Politics of Reading Jane Eyre"
· MacDonagh, Gwendolyn and Smith, Jonathan. "'Fill Up All the Gaps': Narrative and Illegitimacy in The Woman in White"
· Wood, Naomi. "'The New Mother': Domestic Inversions, Terror, and Children's Literature"