Number 1 (Winter 2002)
· Sparks, Tabitha. "Surgical Injury and Narrative Cure in Wilkie Collins's Poor Miss Finch and Heart and Science"
· Williams, M. Kellen. "'Where All Things Sacred and Profane Are Turned Into Copy': Flesh, Fact and Artifact in Joseph Conrad's The Secret Agent"
· Chaney, Michael A. "Traveling Harlem's Europe: Vagabondage from Slave Narratives to Gwendolyn Bennett's "Wedding Day" and Claude McKay's Banjo"
· Stewart, Jack. "Metafiction, Metadrama, and the God-Game in Murdoch's The Unicorn"
· Major, William. "Aesthetics and Social Critique in Anatole Broyard's Intoxicated by My Illness"
Number 2 (Summer 2002)
· Nixon, Cheryl L. "'Stop a Moment at the Preface': The Gendered Paratexts of Fielding, Barker, and Haywood"
· Salvatore, Anne T. "Toni Morrison's New Bildungsromane: Paired Characters and Antithetical From in The Bluest Eye, Sula, and Beloved"
· Durham, Carolyn A. "Mosaics of the Might-Have-Been: Metaphor, Migration, adn Multiculturalism in Claire Messud's The Last Life"
· Bratton, Mary. "Winterson, Bakhtin, and the Chronotope of a Lesbian Hero"
· Lee, Sue-Im. "Suspicious Characters: Realism, Asian American Identity, and Theresa Hak Kyung Cha's Dictee"
Number 3 (Fall 2002)
Special Issue: Benjamin and Bakhtin--New Approaches, New Contexts, ed. John Docker and Subhash Jaireth
· Docker, John and Subhash Jaireth, "Introduction: Benjamin and Bakhtin--New Approaches, New Contexts"
· Clark, Katerina "M.M. Bakhtin and 'World Literature'"
· Davis, Richard "Enchanting the State: Benjamin in Indigenous Australia"
· Bird Rose, Deborah. "Dialogue with Place: Toward an Ecological Body"
· Ganguly, Debjani. "History's Implosions: A Benjaminian Reading of Ambedkar"
· Curthoys, Ned. "Hannah Arendt and the Politics of Narrative"
· Boer, Roland. "The Bowels of History, or The Perpetuation of Biblical Myth in Walter Benjamin"