Number 1 (Winter 2009)
· Leigh, David J. "Narrative, Ritual, and Irony in Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress"
· Loeffler, Toby H."Erin Go Bragh: 'Banal Nationalism' and the Joycean Performance of Irish Nationhood"
· Sorenson, Eli Park. "Novelistic Interpretation: The Traveling Theory of Lukács's Theory of the Novel"
· Duggan, Robert. "Big-time Shakespeare and the Joker in the Pack: The Intrusive Author in Martin Amis's Money"
· Worthington, Marjorie. "The Texts of Tech: Procreative Authorship in Geek Love and Galatea 2.2"
Number 2 (Summer 2009)
· Judge, Jennifer. "The "Seamy Side" of Human Perfectibility: Satire on Habit in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's The Coming Race"
· Morris, Christopher D. "The Deconstruction of the Enlightenment in Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1889)"
· Dupras, Joseph A. "A Tiger for Malgudi: Allotropy and Congruity"
· Johns, Timothy. "Laughing Off Apartheid: Comedy at the Twilight of White Minority Rule"
· Miyahara, Kazunari. "Why Now, Why Then?: Present-Tense Narration in Contemporary British and Commonwealth Novels"
Number 3 (Fall 2009)
· Kong, Belinda. "Shanghai Biopolitans: Wartime Colonial Cosmopolis in Eileen Chang's Love in a Fallen City and J. G. Ballard's Empire of the Sun"
· Terentowicz-Fotyga, Urszula. "Unreal City to City of Referents: Urban Space in Contemporary London Novels"
· Effron, Malcah. "Fictional Murders in Real 'Mean Streets': Detective Narratives and Authentic Urban Geographies"
· Thompson, Hilary. "The Colonial City as Inverted Laboratory in Baumgartner's Bombay and The Calcutta Chromosome"
· Fraser, Benjamin. "Narrating the Organic City: A Lefebvrian Approach to City Planning, the Novel, and Urban Theory in Spain"
· Chilton, Myles. "Realist Magic and the Invented Tokyos of Murakami Haruki and Yoshimoto Banana"