- BathHouse Journal is an online, hypermedia journal edited by current EMU graduate students in the Creative Writing program.
- EM-Journal is an online journal featuring writing from the First-Year Writing Program, Writing Across the Curriculum WI-designated courses, the Written Communication graduate and undergraduate programs, and the Writing Minor.
The LINGUIST List
- The LINGUIST List is an international linguistics community that provides a place for academic linguists to discuss issues and exchange information in the field on a global scale.
Journal of Narrative Theory
- JNT is an international journal published three times a year by the English Department of EMU.
EMU's Cellar Roots
- Cellar Roots is a student-run literary and arts journal that gathers submissions annually from the EMU student body.
The Adelphi Theatre Project
- The Adelphi Theatre Project is an online calendar and information website tracking the theatrical performances put on at the Adelphi Theatre in London during the 19th century.
The Once and Future Classroom
- The Once and Future Classroom is a compilation of resources for K-12 teachers who are teaching about the Middle Ages.
Children's Literature in Education
- Children's Literature in Education is a peer reviewed journal filled with articles on all aspects of Children's Literature.
Writing @ EMU
- Writing @ EMU is a website dedicated to news and announcements from Written Communication and affiliated programs.
- Slughorne Journal is a collection of writings representing the best of EMU's graduating seniors in the English Department.
Muriel Rukeyser Website
- This site serves as a "living archive" to the important twentieth-century poet.