Eastern Michigan University
Equality Resource Network - for education professionals
The Equality Resource Network is a source to support the work of educators, administrators, staff and community members working with K-12 and post-secondary learning environments. The Network focuses on issues and opportunities related to LGBT equality, safe and inclusive spaces, and teaching and learning in educative spaces.
The site features:
- Discussion Forums on research, curriculum, pedagogy, student support, staff support, and community engagement
- Articles, documents, and reports about LGBT issues in education
- Curriculum guidelines and lesson plans
- Best practice guidelines for promoting equality and protecting students and staff
- Success stories and challenges faced by our schools and institutions
Join the conversation here.