To check the resolution setting for Windows:
- Go to the Start Menu on the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll up to Settings.
- Choose the Control Panel option.
- Double click on the Display icon.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- In the box titled Desktop Area, make sure the setting is at 1024 x 768 or higher. (If it is not already on 1024 x 768 or higher, move the slider to the right to change this setting).
To check the resolution settings for Macintosh:
- Click on the Apple menu on the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to Control Panels.
- Choose Monitor & Sounds from the menu.
- In the resolution box, make sure 1024 x 768 or higher is highlighted.