Supply Chain Management
Admission to the graduate certificate program is limited to students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum GPA of 2.7 (on a 4.0 scale). The GMAT is not required for the graduate certificate programs.
Click here to apply!
Graduate Programs Office
306 Gary M. Owens Building
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management:
Required Courses: 15 hours
- SCM 611 - Supply Chain Management 3 hrs
- SCM 614 - Information Technology for Supply Chain Management 3 hrs
- SCM 618 - Logistics in the Supply Chain 3 hrs
Two courses from the following:
- EM 620 - Integrated Product and Process Design 3 hrs
- SCM 622 - Customer Relationship Management 3 hrs
- SCM 624 - Operations Planning and Scheduling in Supply Chain 3 hrs
- SCM 628 - Purchasing/Outsourcing & Quality 3 hrs
Certificate Total: 15 hours