Students enrolled in an EMU program that is offered in its entirety either online or at an off-campus site are eligible to apply for these scholarships. Each scholarship awards one student $500 for the Winter 2017 term, with the exception of the Waidner-Silverman Scholarship, which has four recipients.
- Daryl L. Barton Continuing Education Scholarship (For students living in Wayne, Macomb and Oakland Counties)
- Dahl/Gaymer Continuing Education Scholarship
- Mary Sue Marz Continuing Education Scholarship
- Marz Continuing Education Scholarship for R.N. to B.S.N. students
- Waidner–Silverman Scholarship (For online dietetics students; minimum 2.75 GPA)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for undergraduate or 3.0 GPA for graduate applicants at EMU
- Demonstrated financial need
- EMU admission and pursuit of a degree offered through one of Extended Programs' off-campus sites
- Complete the application form [PDF].
- Submit a narrative (500–1000 words on your educational and career goals with a statement of financial need. Include any information you would like reviewed by the scholarship committee).
- Submit two letters of recommendation (one from a faculty member in your program and one from a non-family member).
Application Deadline: November 1. You'll be notified by December 1 if you have received a scholarship.
Mail or fax all the above to:
Eastern Michigan University
101 Boone Hall
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734.487.0407 | Fax: 734.487.6695
Search the university scholarship database to see if you qualify for other scholarships.