Each scholarship awards one student $500 for the Winter 2015 term, with the exception of the Waidner-Silverman Scholarship, which has four recipients.
- Daryl L. Barton Continuing Education Scholarship (For students living Wayne, Macomb and Oakland Counties)
- Continuing Education Scholarship
- Dahl/Gaymer Continuing Education Scholarship
- Mary Sue Marz Continuing Education Scholarship
- Marz Continuing Education Scholarship for R.N. to B.S.N. (R.N. to BSN students only)
- Waidner–Silverman Scholarship (For students in the online dietetics program with a minimum GPA of 2.75.)
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate applicants or GPA of 3.0 for graduate applicants at EMU
- Demonstrated financial need
- Admission to the University
- Admission and enrollment in a program offered through Extended Programs
- Complete the application form [PDF]
- Submit a narrative (500–1000 words on your educational and career goals with a statement of financial need. Include any other information you would like reviewed by the scholarship committee.)
- Submit two letters of recommendation (One from a faculty member in the area of your program of study and one from a non-family member.)
Application Deadline: November 1, 2014.
You'll be notified by December 1, 2014 if you have received a scholarship.
Mail or fax all the above to:
Eastern Michigan University
101 Boone Hall
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734.487.0407 | Fax: 734.487.6695