Current Application for Proposals
Call for Proposals
All proposals MUST be received by 11:59 p.m. on the due date. Proposals must be complete and contain all required components. NO late submissions will be accepted.
Further information is available in the application instructions for proposals.
Successful Application Examples
Below find links to successful applications from previous eFellows calls.
- Application Example 1
- Application Example 2
- Application Example 3
- Application Example 4
Questions should be directed to:
Professor Michael McVey
Chair, eFellows Committee
Professor Peggy Liggit, Ph.D.
Director (I), Faculty Development Center
Congratulations to Our Spring 2014 Mini-Grant Recipients
The eFellows Committee would like to thank everyone who submitted applications during the last grant cycle. We commend you on your continued pursuit to use technology to enhance the teaching and learning of students at Eastern Michigan University. The Spring 2014 eFellows Grant recipients are:
David Albright, College of Business
His project, "Adding Dynamic Media Interactivity, Touch, and Movement to Learning Modules.
Sarah Fabian, Library
Her project, "Using iPads in Writing Instruction.
Sun Hae Jang, College of Health and Human Services
Her project, "Portable Video Recordings Using iPads.
Terra Merril, College of Arts and Sciences
Her project, "Technology-Enhanced Clinical Music Therapy Supervision.
Micah Murphy, College of Business
His project, "Making Online Lessons Interactive with Adobe Presenter 9.
Linda Myler, College of Health and Human Services
Her project, "Bringing Clinical to the Classroom in Health Assessment.
Chong Oh, College of Arts and Sciences
His project, "Using a Tablet for Social Med
Diana Pancioli, College of Arts and Sciences
Her project, "Printer for Ceramics Area.
Chris Reilly, College of Arts and Sciences
His project, "Improved Lecture/Demo Recording.
Jodi Schumacher, College of Health and Human Services
Her project, "Multiple Camera Project.
Joel Shoenhals, College of Arts and Sciences
His project, "Using iPads in Piano Instruction.
Shiri Vivek, College of Business
Her project, "Hindi Language Translators in the Classroom.
Proposal Writing and Feedback Workshops
Attend the of the following workshop and learn how to write a proposal for eFellows:
- Wednesday October 22, 2014 from 12:00pm-2:00pm Halle Library room 109B
Submit an Application
The eFellows Application has three requirements:
- Department Head Acknowledgement
- College Technology Specialist Acknowledgement
- Project Description
Department Head Acknowledgement
A document that shows you and your Department Head have discussed the project and that there is a willingness to commit departmental resources (if any) to the project as described in the description.
College Technology Specialist Acknowledgement
A document that demonstrates the willingness of your College Technology Specialist to support your project if needed and as outlined in the description.
Maximum three pages in length
Includes the following sections as headings:
- Description of the project
- Required resources - Describe what the funds will pay for and how you will use those resources
- Timeline - Describe when the work takes place and when you will complete the project
- Assessment plan - Describe what kind of data you will collect to evaluate project outcomes?
- Technical support needs - Describe any technical support needs you will require of your College Technology Specialist or other campus group.
- Justification - Describe how the project improves instructional practices, positively impacts student learning outcomes, and builds a collaborative community for instructional activities.
- Plans for disseminating results - Describe how you will share your results with colleagues at EMU and beyond (at a minimum, awardees will share with EMU colleagues at a special Faculty Development Center sponsored workshop)