direct edit

Graduate School


Coursework that is 6-10 years old (or will be at the time of graduation) may be updated by the student working directly with a faculty member to become current on the course material. A Transfer of Credit Form or an Extend Time to Degree petition must be submitted (The attached document explains if a form or a petition is needed).

Faculty Resources

Graduate School, 200 Boone Hall Phone: 734.487.0042,