This section is for the international student with a three-year baccalaureate degree admitted as a bridge student
- If you are a bridge student, you have been conditionally admitted to a graduate program.
- You need to work with your graduate coordinator or program advisor to plan a program of study for graduate courses in addition to 30 credit hours of undergraduate work.
- The undergraduate work should be related to your discipline and need not be General Education courses.
- Once completed, notify your advisor so he/she can inform the Office of Admissions to change your status from conditional to full admit.
- Undergraduate and graduate courses may be taken concurrently or undergraduate courses may serve as pre-requisites. Faculty advisors will make enrollment recommendations.