Eastern Michigan University
page banner

Incomplete Course Work

Graduate students may receive an incomplete if 50% of the semester work has received a grade of a B or better. A student has one year to finish their program or receive an extension for up to 2 more years (3 years max from semester of enrollment). Thesis or dissertation work may be granted a longer completion time. The I-grade remains on the student's transcript, and will not change to an F-grade.