Eastern Michigan University
page banner

Use of Credits from Prior EMU Coursework

A student may share six credits between two EMU master's degree programs, completed concurrently or separately. Once admitted to the Graduate School, student may petition to have those credits transfer to their graduate transcript and Program of Study. Any completed 500-level courses taken as an undergraduate but not used toward that degree.

Petition for Modification or Waiver of Policy Form