Eastern Michigan University
page banner

Transfer Credit

With department permission, a student may transfer up to 3 credits to a graduate certificate, 12 credits to a master's program, 6 credits to a specialist degree. Courses must have B or better grade and meet the time-to-degree guidelines. 

Request for Transfer of Credit Form