Eastern Michigan University
Giving to Honors
The Honors College benefits greatly from donations from the community, alumni, faculty and staff. There are many ways that you can contribute:
- Donate your time by offering to serve as a mentor, or provide an internship to an Honors student
- Return to campus to share your success stories with our current students
- Donate services or supplies to be used to support our programs
The Honors College also benefits from your input. Please contact us with ideas that may help us to further our mission.
Finally, you can contribute financially to support the Honors College. There are two designated funds that require external support to insure that we can offer the very best opportunities to Honors students:
- The Honors Student Activity Fund supports programming and events for Honors students, such as field trips, lock ins, student travel, and special events. Make a gift:
- The Honors College Development Fund supports student fellowships, scholarships for study abroad and internships. Give now:
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Honors College!