Eastern Michigan University
Giving to Honors
Donations to The Honors College make enormous differences in the lives of students. Your donations help to support:
- student research
- student study abroad
- enabling students who can't otherwise afford it to take on unpaid internships and other volunteer roles
- the purchase of essential equipment to support student research
- fostering mentorships
- opportunities for Honors professors to develop and offer learning beyond the class experiences for students
- the Star Lecture Series and other series for the Honors community
- assisting Honors students in critical financial need with short-term support
Additionally, there are naming opportunities available for our new facility. These include our auditorium, reception and dining space, student study lounge, the Honors office complex, and the building itself. All naming support will provide sustainable funds to update equipment and spaces for Honors student use.
To contribute financially to The Honors college, there are two designated funds that require external support to insure that we can offer the very best opportunities to Honors students:
- The Honors Student Activity Fund supports programming and events for Honors students, such as field trips, lock ins, student travel, and special events. Make a gift:
- The Honors College Development Fund supports student fellowships, scholarships for study abroad and internships. Make a gift:
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Honors College!