Eastern Michigan University
2014 Honors Orientation - Saturday August 2nd
The Honors Orientation is an educational conference for incoming Honors students and Honors students' family members (optional) to welcome and inform them about Eastern Michigan University and the Honors College.
The purpose for the Honors Orientation includes:
- Welcoming students
- To serve as the first official event for incoming Honor students
- To build student communities
- Familiarizing students with EMU campus
- Engaging Honors students families with the Honors College
- Engaging current Honor students/staff with Honor experiences
Information that incoming Honor Students should know:
2014 Make-Up Dates
- August 27 from 1-3 p.m.
- September 10 from 1-3 p.m.
- September 26 from 2-4 p.m.