Eastern Michigan University
Honorarium Process ChangeFriday, June 01, 2012
The Honorarium process has been changed and renamed to Additional Compensation. Here are the top 5 things you need to know:
1. Honorarium process has been renamed to Additional Compensation.
2. Additional Compensation Request form must be completed and approved prior to work being completed.
3. The employee's home supervisor must approve the additional work prior.
4. Non-Exempt (hourly) employees must submit a record of hours worked per Department of Labor reporting requirements.
5. Additional Compensation Request form is now used for both Honorariums (now Additional Compensation) and Employee Consultant payments.
Click here to view the policy and form.