Eastern Michigan University
Develops, implements, counsels and enrolls all faculty and staff in specific benefit programs. Processes all benefit claims. Administers the employee tuition waiver program. Administers all University retirement programs and processes tax deferred annuity plans.
Employee Self Service
Do you need to complete your leave report or timesheet? Do you need to see what benefits you are currently enrolled in? Do you need to see how much life insurance you elected?
You can do all of these things plus more by using the EMU Employee Self Service System!
This system is in place so that you can easily access some of the most commonly asked for benefits information. This information includes:
- Complete a Leave Report (Sick Time, Vacation Time, Bereavement Time, etc.)
- View Leave Balances
- Complete and View Time Sheets
- View Current Health and Dental Elections
- View Current Retirement Elections
- View Current Flexible Spending Medical and Dependent Care Elections
- View Beneficiaries and Dependents
- View Full Benefits Summary
- Complete and Submit Federal W-4 Tax Form
- View Current Federal W-4 Tax Exemptions and Allowance
- View W-2
- View Direct Deposit Allocation
- View Earning History
- View and Print Pay Stubs
For training information as to how to use and access the system, click the link below: