Eastern Michigan University
The Compensation office is responsible for developing compensation programs, policies, and approaches that meet our unique needs to attract and retain our diverse workforce.
The University's compensation philosophy is rooted in three core values of integrity, diversity, and quality. The following two important objectives guide and direct the wage and salary program.
1. Attract and Retain Top Talent
- Promote skills and knowledge
- Reward superior performance
- Monitor both internal and external equity
2. Efficient Administration
- Comply with all federal and state laws
- Protect the University's financial resources
- Ensure that administrative procedures are user-friendly & responsive