Eastern Michigan University
The Employment office develops and maintains the University's job posting and applicant management system and related policies and procedures to assist Eastern Michigan University departments in the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce.
University Employment & Recruiting
The University's job openings are posted online at www.emich.edu/jobs. On this site you will be able to initiate the following activities:
- View EMU career opportunities and job openings for:
- Faculty and Lecturer positions
- Administrator and Staff positions
- Graduate Assistant and Doctoral Fellows positions
- Temporary Positions.
- Access EMU's Classification Specifications.
- Create automated email job alerts when vacant positions are posted.
- Establish personalized Job Interest Cards.
- NEOGOV toll free help desk phone number is (855) 524-5627 from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST.
To apply for student employment, Click here to access the University Advising and Career Development Center.
Eastern Michigan University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and Educator that is strongly committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The University actively encourages applications from women, persons of color, and applicants with disabilities, veterans, and members of other underrepresented groups. Eastern Michigan University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and will conduct a competitive recruitment for positions to identify and attract a diverse and qualified candidate pool.