Classification & Wages
The University's classification system is a framework arranging jobs by similar purposes, required skills, duties, accountability, work environment and other common factors. Listed below are the wage and salary schedules by classification.
- Campus Police (CP) 2017 [PDF]
- Clerical Secretarial (CS) 2017 [PDF]
- Confidential Assistant (CA) 2013 [PDF]
- Food Service and Maintenance (FM) 2017 [PDF]
- Graduate Assistants (GS) Stipend 2014 [PDF]
- Police Sergeants (PS) 2017 [PDF]
- Professional Technical (PE-PT) 2017 [PDF]
Want to find a job description? Access the classification specification database.
Some situations call for a re-examining of positions. In these cases, it's best to meet with your human resources representative to talk about your options. Read some of the reasons for reclassification and more about the process [PDF].