Eastern Michigan University
The Holman Success Center coordinates Eastern Michigan University's one-on-one peer tutoring program.
All currently enrolled EMU students are eligible to receive up to 2 hours of free tutoring a week per class each semester.
Tutors are available for a wide variety of undergraduate courses. For more information on this program, see the links on the left.
Benefits of Receiving Tutoring
- become an independent learner
- discover your personal learning style
- receive assistance with study skills, test-taking, and note-taking strategies
- learn academic time management
- participate in interactive sessions with knowledgeable tutors
Ready to get started? Come visit us in room G04 of the Halle Library to request a tutor! You can also download the tutor request form, email it to email@example.com as an attachment and receive a list of tutors and their contact information for the course(s) you requested within 2 business days.