Eastern Michigan University
How to Request an Online Tutor:
- Log on to emuhsc.askonline.net
- Create an account using your EMU credentials
- Select the course for which you wish to receive tutoring
- Select the 'chat' feature on AskOnline; your tutoring session will begin
Information about Online Tutoring:
- Tutoring sessions can range from five minutes to two hours based on the student's needs
- The session will take place in a live public chat room and features an online white board
- The tutor will be available during his/her scheduled 'hop-on' hours
- There may be additional students in your chat room at one time in order to create a collaborative learning environment
Please direct all questions regarding online tutoring to Judy Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a private appointment with an online tutor, please talk with an online tutor in a chat room.