Eastern Michigan University
Creating an Apple Login
An Apple ID and Password are required to purchase non-CRP computers and peripherals (e.g., laptop docking stations).
Follow these directions to create an Apple Login:
- Click Create an Apple Login to create your login.
- The Please Sign in page is displayed. Click the Register link.
- The My Access page is displayed. Click the Sign Up button.
- The Identification page is displayed:
- Complete the contact information
- Enter the verification code
- Click the Next button
- The Please Check Your Email page is displayed.
- Locate the Validate Apple ID for Business email message in your inbox for the account you entered in step number 4:
- Copy the Validation Key
- Paste it into the Validation Key field
- Click the Continue button
- The Primary Location Selection page is displayed. Click the Continue button.
- The Company/Institution page is displayed:
- Type Eastern Michigan Univ in the Customer Account Number field
- Select United States
- Select Michigan
- Click the Submit button.
- A list of companies/institutions matching the search criteria is displayed. Click the radio button next to EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIV.
- Click the Next button.
- The Contract Agreement page is displayed. Click the I Agree button.
- The Security page is displayed. Complete the requested information and then click the Next button.
- The Application Access page is displayed. Complete the requested information and then click the Next button.
- The Confirmation page is displayed. Review the information provided and then click the Close button.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197