Eastern Michigan University
Purchasing Apple Peripherals
An Apple ID and password is required to generate an order for peripherals. If you do not have a login, refer to Creating an Apple ID and Password for complete instructions.
Follow these directions to create an Apple peripheral order:
- In your browser's address bar go to http://www.emich.edu/it/help/crp/.
- Click the Purchasing a Computer menu item on the right.
- Scroll down and click the Purchase Apple Peripherals link.
- The Apple Login page is displayed. Type your Apple ID and Password in the designated fields and click the Sign In button.
Note: If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password button. Type your Apple ID at the prompt and click Next to select an authentication method for resetting your password.
- Click the Apple Online Store link.
Note:Purchase of non-standard computer models and Pcard computer/iPad purchases must be pre-approved by the Director of User Services. For additional information, please contact Andrea Tanner via email at email@example.com.
- The Welcome page is displayed. Scroll down the page to the Browse Your Catalog section and click the Expand Catalog link on the right.
- A list of Mac Accessories is displayed:
- Click the link for type of Mac Accessories you desire to purchase
- Select an accessory and type the Quantity desired
- Click the Add to Cart link
- Your cart is displayed. Click the Checkout button.
- Verify the Shipping Address or use the drop-down arrow to select another address.
- Enter your Payment Card (PCARD) information in the Payment fields.
- Select a Shipping Method.
- Click the Verify Order button to review and place your order.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197