Eastern Michigan University
Purchasing Apple Peripherals
An Apple ID and password is required to generate a quote. If you do not have a login, refer to Creating an Apple ID and Password for complete instructions.
Follow these directions to create an Apple Proposal:
- From your browser, navigate to the Division of Information Technology website and click the Getting Help link.
- The IT Help Desk page is displayed. Click the Purchasing a Computer link.
- The Purchasing a Computer page is displayed. Click the Purchase Apple Peripherals link to begin the purchase process.
- The Apple Login page is displayed. Type your Apple ID and Password in the designated fields and click the Sign In button.
Note: If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password button. Type your Apple ID at the prompt and click Next to select an authentication method for resetting your password.
- Click the Apple Online Store link. The Welcome page is displayed.
Note:Purchase of non-standard computer models and Pcard computer/iPad purchases must be pre-approved by the Director of Enterprise Support. For additional information, please contact Andrea Tanner via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scroll down the page to the Browse Your Catalog section.
- Click the Expand Catalog link. A list of Mac Accessories is displayed.
- Click the link for type of Mac Accessories you desire to purchase.
- Select an accessory and type the Quantity desired.
- Click the Add to Cart link. Your cart is displayed.
- Click the Checkout button..
- Verify the Shipping Address or use the drop-down arrow to select another address.
- Enter your Payment Card (PCARD) information in the Payment fields.
- Select a Shipping Method.
- Click the Verify Order button to review and place your order.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197