Eastern Michigan University
Creating an Apple Proposal
An Apple ID and password is required to generate a quote. If you do not have a login, refer to Creating an Apple ID and Password for complete instructions.
Follow these directions to create an Apple Proposal:
- In your browser's addrss bar go to http://www.emich.edu/it/help/crp/.
- Click the Purchasing a Computer menu item on the right.
- Scroll down and click the Create an Apple Proposal link.
- The Apple Login page is displayed. Type your Apple ID and Password in the designated fields and click the Sign In button.
Note: If you don't remember your password, click the Forgot Password button. Type your Apple ID at the prompt and click Next to select an authentication method for resetting your password.
- Click the Apple Online Store link.
- Select one of the recommended (standard) computers and click Buy Now.
- The Recommended System Details are displayed. Click the Add to Cart button.
Note: The AppleCare Protection Plan is required for all non-CRP computer purchases. Add the AppleCare Protection Plan to your cart if it was not added automatically.
- The Cart is displayed. Click the Send Proposal link.
Note: Purchase of non-standard computer models and Pcard computer/iPad purchases must be pre-approved by the Director of User Services. For additional information, please contact Andrea Tanner via email at email@example.com.
- Type the Proposer Information in the designated fields.
- Click the Submit button.
- Record the Proposal Number and Purchase Amount for your online requisition.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197