Eastern Michigan University
Creating a Dell Premier Login
You need to create a Dell Premiere Login before you can purchase peripherals (e.g., laptop docking stations) using your Payment Card (PCard).
Follow these directions to create a Dell Premiere login:
- From your browser, navigate to the Division of Information Technology website and click the Getting Help link.
- The The IT Help Desk page is displayed. Click the Purchasing a Computer link.
- The Purchasing a Computer page is displayed. Click the Create a Dell Quote for your Department... link.
- The Please Bookmark This Page! message is temporarily displayed. Wait up to thirty (30) seconds and you will be forwarded to the Premier Dell site.
Note: If you are not forwarded to the Premier Dell site within thirty (30) seconds, click the Click here link to be forwarded to the site.
- The Welcome to Premier.Dell.Com page is displayed. Type the required profile information in the Set up your Dell Profile section of the page.
Note: The email should be an @emich.edu address. The password must be 6-15 characters in length and is case-sensitive
- When you are finished, click the Submit button.
- The Premier Welcome page is displayed.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197