Eastern Michigan University
I.T. Help Desk
We provide a wide range of computer support for students, faculty, and staff. This includes support for EagleMail, My.emich, EMU Wireless, university owned computers, university licensed software, and ResNet assistance for students living in the residence halls.
We strive to meet customer expectations including priority rankings, associated turn around times, details on what is supported, and what information is needed to resolve the problem. View Service Level Expectations for more information.
Walk-up, phone, and email services during the Fall 2014 semester start Tuesday, September 2:
Fall 2014 Move-In Weekend
- Saturday, August 30, 2014 from 9:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 31, 2014 from 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Closed Monday, September 1, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Hours:
- Monday - Thursday from 7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: 106 Halle Library
- Phone: 734.487.2120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197