Eastern Michigan University
Guest Wireless Access
Faculty and staff members can create temporary accounts to allow their campus guests to access the EMU wireless network. Although students are not eligible to use this service, they can work with a faculty or staff member to set up guest access as needed.
Guest accounts must start within 30 days of creation and have a maximum duration of 30 days. Within these guidelines, the faculty or staff sponsor designates the account start and end date and can make changes to the account as required.
Follow these directions to log in to the Guest Manager:
- From your browser, navigate to the Guest Manager login page at https://guestmanager.emich.edu
- The Guest Manager Login page is displayed.
- Type your My.Emich Username in the Username field.
- Type your My.Emich Password in the Password field.
- Click the Login button.
- The Sponsor Dashboard page is displayed.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197