Eastern Michigan University
Activating a My.Emich Account
Follow these directions to activate your My.Emich account:
- From your browser, navigate to the Password Management Log in page at https://account.emich.edu.
- The Password Management Log in page is displayed.
- Click the Activate Account button.
- The Verification page is displayed.
Note: The Verification process may not be required at all times.
- Type the two verification codes in the field located directly below the codes.
- Click the Refresh button to obtain different verification codes.
- Click the Audio button to toggle between text and audible verification codes.
- Students: Contact the Records and Registration office at 734.487.2300
- Faculty & Staff: Go to https://it.emich.edu/service/myemich/index.cfm and click Faculty/Staff.
If you experience problems creating your account, please check the Supported Browsers page to ensure you are using a compatible system and browser. If you have further questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 734.487.2120 or visit them in Halle Library in room 106.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197