Eastern Michigan University
Changing Your PIN
Students and employees can use the Change PIN link to change their PIN. The PIN is used by new students to obtain their My.Emich username and password. The PIN is also used by student employees and staff to submit their time sheets.
Follow these directions to change your PIN:
- Navigate to the Personal Information menu. See Personal Information Menu Overview for more information.
- Click the Change your PIN link.
- The Change PIN page is displayed. Type your new PIN in the Enter New PIN field.
Note: The PIN must be 6 to 8 digits in length.
- Type your new PIN in the Re-enter New PIN field.
- Click the Change PIN button.
- The Personal Information menu is displayed with a confirmation message.
- When you are finished, click the Personal Information tab to return to the Personal Information menu.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197