Eastern Michigan University
Online Call Manager (CM) User Options
From the User Options menu in your online Call Manager, you can manage the following features, settings, and services for each of the VoIP phones and lines assigned to you:
- Forward Calls to a different number or to voice messages.
- Create Speed/Abbreviated Dial settings.
- Create a Personal Address Book.
- Create Fast Dial settings in your Personal Address Book.
- Activate Do not Disturb.
- Create/change your Personal Directory PIN .
CM will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of non-use. The log in screen will reappear and you can log in again if you wish to continue using CM.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197