Library Hours: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Support the EMU Library
Main lobby of the EMU Library
A donation to the Library helps our efforts to fulfill the vision of providing collections, programs and leadership to further promote research and information-based activities at the core of the EMU mission.
Today, you can contribute your gift to a designated fund for a specific purpose. Several donors have also created a special fund in their name to be used for designated purposes. If you are interested in creating such a fund, please contact the Interim University Librarian, Susann deVries, at 734-487-2475 or email@example.com.
Eastern University is a 501(c) (3) non-profit institution. Your gift to the University Library is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. A receipt will be issued for your gift.
We would appreciate a donation in any amount.
- ACADEMIC PROJECTS CENTER FUND
- This fund strengthens the operations of the Academic Projects Center. It may be used for programs, marketing, furnishings, technology, signage, assessment, training or other needs of the Academic Projects Center.
- CHILDREN'S LITERATURE FUND
- This fund enriches the holdings of the current collection, provides means to improve the surrounding furnishings and promotes the collection.
- EMU HISTORY, PRESERVATION AND CELEBRATION
- This fund is used to create exhibits, to hold events, to make materials available on the web, and other initiatives that celebrate the history of EMU.
- LIBRARY COLLECTIONS FUND
- This fund supports the purchase of books, media, maps, software and other information resources.
- LIBRARY ENHANCEMENT AND INNOVATION FUND
- This fund finances library initiatives, programs, technology and innovations.
- UNIVERSITY ARCHIVES DEVELOPMENT FUND
- This fund helps us preserve the University's historical records and makes materials of special interest available on the web and through exhibits.
Click here to view a list of additional funds.