Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Mission & Vision
The Eastern Michigan University Library provides a welcoming environment that promotes teaching, learning, and research. We connect the EMU community with information when and where needed, and serve as a valuable resource for the greater community.Vision Statements
- With an active faculty liaison program, the library has a well balanced curriculum-based collection and an effective information literacy program.
- The library has an intuitive Web site that serves as a gateway to library services and resources.
- All staff are trained and motivated to provide top-notch customer service.
- Library staff is engaged and well-informed because of excellent internal communications, staff development, and cross training programs.
- We offer effective customer service on all four levels of the library and off campus.
- We provide a facility that is clean, comfortable, aesthetically beautiful, and free of functional problems.