Library Hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Support the EMU Library
WHY SUPPORT US
Susann E. deVries
Interim University Librarian
The University Library has always served as an integral part in the lives of students and faculty - a quiet sanctuary, a place for the exchange of ideas, a source of knowledge and information, and a place to explore new learning technologies. The library creates a high-tech, high-touch environment to support teaching, learning and research. Our librarians are available for consultation both in the Halle Library and on the web. You can help enrich the educational experience for current and future generations by giving to the EMU library. Your gift can go a long way at the Bruce T. Halle Library:
- $50 buys a book, e-book or film to help our students in their research.
- $100 supports a brown-bag lunch discussion on a current issue in the news or a webinar.
- $250 helps us to pilot mobile technology links to the Library's website and electronic resources
- $500 buys a globe or provides support for "Club Halle", an extended service hours program during finals week.
- $1000 enables us to purchase laptops to be shared by students who need to be mobile in their studies
The library has many dreams and ambitions for helping the EMU community stay on the leading edge of information and innovation. Be part of the future! Join us in making a difference in the leaders of tomorrow.
Read about librarian Leona Barry's support for the Library in The Legacy Planner, Spring 2012.
For information about donating books or other items to the library collection, please see the library Gift Policy.
For information about donating materials to the University Archives, please see Donating to the Archives.