Thursday May 23, 2013
Library Hours: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Criteria for Evaluating Resources - Audience
- Who is the intended audience for this work?
- General audience - written for people with an 8th - 12th grade education
- Professional - written for those with an undergraduate college education
- Specialized - written for those with an interest in a specialized area of study
- Is the language and the word selection understandable and appropriate for the intended readership? Is it too simple or too difficult?
Next: Bias/Point of View