Wednesday March 29, 2017
Library Hours: 7:30am to 12:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Ask a Librarian
Librarians are available to help you with research and questions about using the library.
Chat provides research help from librarians at EMU and other schools.
Online Help 24/7
- 24/7, real-time research help is available from EMU librarians and partner librarians from other schools.
- Ask your question using the chat window to the right or start in a larger chat window.
- Information & Reference Desk: 734.487.2445 for questions about library resources.
- Circulation Desk: 734.487.2562 for questions about library accounts, fines, renewals, noise, etc.
In Person: Drop-In
- Academic Projects Center
- One-on-one, drop-in help with writing, research and technology.
- Room 116, 1st floor of the library.
- See hours
- Information & Reference Desk
- Help with research and finding resources.
- 1st floor of the library.
- See hours
Appointments with Librarian Subject Specialists
- Challenging question? Contact a subject specialist from the library faculty to make an appointment.
- Submit your question and get a response from EMU librarians and staff.