Library Hours: 7:30am to 12:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Ask a Librarian
Librarians are available to help you with research and questions about using the library.
If you have questions about library fines or renewals, please contact Circulation at 734-487-2562 or email@example.com.
Online Help 24/7
- 24/7 research help is available from EMU librarians and partner librarians who have been trained to help.
- Ask your question using the chat window to the right or start in a larger chat window.
- One-on-one, drop-in help with writing, research and technology
- Room 116, 1st floor of the library.
- See current hours
Reference & Information Desk
- Help with research and finding resources
- 1st floor of the library
- See hours
- Submit your question and get a response from EMU librarians and library staff.
- Complicated question? Contact a subject specialist from the library faculty to make an appointment.