Friday November 28, 2014
Library Hours: Closed
Eastern Michigan University Library
CRAAP Test: Accuracy
Accuracy: The reliability, truthfulness, and correctness of the informational content
- Where does the information come from?
- Is the information supported by evidence?
- Has the information been reviewed or refereed?
- Can you verify any of the information in another source or from personal knowledge?
- Does the language or tone seem biased and free of emotion?
- Are there obvious errors (spelling, grammar, etc.)?
Go back to the CRAAP Test