Saturday September 20, 2014
Library Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
CRAAP Test: Purpose
Purpose: The reason the information exists
- What is the purpose of the information? to inform? teach? sell? entertain? persuade?
- Do the authors/sponsors make their intentions or purpose clear?
- Is the information fact? opinion? propaganda?
- Does the point of view appear objective and impartial?
- Are there political, ideological, cultural, religious, institutional, or personal biases?
Go back to the CRAAP Test