EMU NetID password problems
NetID password has expired
NetID passwords expire every 6 months. If expired, off-campus access to library resources will not work.
- To check your password expiration date:
- Go to account.emich.edu and login.
- Select Update Profile
- Check I agree and select Continue
- Look at the Password Expires date. If this date has passed, you need to change your password.
Student not currently enrolled
- Only currently registered students (enrolled and paying for credits) can access library resources from off-campus.
- Students who are not currently enrolled but are completing course work, thesis or dissertation research may ask a faculty member to verify their need for extended library privileges by completing a request for extension of library privileges.
If you continue to have problems with your EMU login and password, contact the IT Help Desk.