Monday May 20, 2013
Library Hours: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Moving Citations from SciFinder to RefWorks
- Click the box to the left of desired citations.
- Click "Export" (located on the navigation bar).
- Select "Tagged Format (*.txt)."
- Click "Export."
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click "References" and "Import" at the top of the screen.
- Select "CAS SciFinder" from the "Import Filter/Data Source" drop-down menu.
- Select "Multiple Databases" from the "Database" drop-down menu.
- At the Import Data from the following Text File box click "Browse" to select the file name of your saved records.
- Click "Import."
- Your citation(s) will automatically be imported into the "Last Imported" Folder. You may view the records or move them to the folder of your choice.