Library Hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
EMU NetID (my.emich) Password Problem
Problem: The page titled Remote Access to Library Online Resources won’t accept my password.
The database login (proxy login) is dependent on your NetID (formerly known as my.emich) login. If you have forgotten your password, or if you have not changed it in over 6 months, you will not be able access library resources from off-campus.
The solution is usually:
- Go to http://account.emich.edu/.
- If you do not know your password, click on Forgotten Password.
- If you need to change your password, login with your current password, and follow the prompts to change your password.
- Log into my.emich with your new password.
- After this the remote login for databases should work.
If you continue to have problems with your EMU login and password, contact the IT Help Desk at 734-487-2120 or email@example.com.
See also alternative solutions.